Touratech Suspension Competition Closed Cartridge for BMW S1000RR 2009-2014
The new Race Performance for your BMW S1000RR.
Facts & Figures Cartridge:
- The Competition Cartridge is integrated into the original fork.
- Fork bridge/handlebar mounting, brakes, wheel control and steering geometry remain exactly the same.
- The spring preload is completely adjustable from above, in both the fork legs
- So the balance of the motorbike can be optimally adjusted over 12 clicks
- Finely adjustable rebound damping 20 clicks (1 fork leg)
- Finely adjustable compression damping / damping 20 clicks (1 fork leg)
- High damping stability, Race Performance & robustness thanks to a 35 mm piston.
- Closed Cartridge construction. This gives extremely high strength and stability to the fork.
- Damping oil (cartridge) and nitrogen in an accumulator (bladder) at the base of the cartridge,
- No formation of foam and no stickslip in the fork, thanks to the separation of oil and nitrogen.
- This means the damping performance is reproducible at any time, even under the most extreme conditions.
- Closed cartridge kit, ready to install.
- Installation instructions / user manual
We recommend the suitable Touratech Competition Shock absorber as the perfect complement.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.
|Modell||S 1000 RR|
|Modellen år opp til||2014|